Bishop W. L. Lucas was with the Apostolic Holy Church for twenty-one years. The Lord revealed to him that the church needed to be reorganized but he could not reach agreement with the other brethren. As a result, Bishop W. L. Lucas separated himself from More...
The Henderson Temple True Church of God in Christ was established in 1968 in Thomaston, Georgia under the leadership of Elder Henry O. Henderson. The church began when Elder B. J. Lawson, Elder H. O. Henderson, and Deacon C. B. Shaw decided to work in God More...
In February of 1959, Sister Freddie Scott had a desire to live for the Lord. She ventured to Savannah, Ga. and came under the leadership of Elder Green Bryant Sr. He went to Girard for the first worship service on Sister Scott’s porch. This was the More...